Modern Grinding can grind precision wire tips to your next guidewire or core wire project. Available tip options include:
- A radius tip is a partial circle. In classical geometry, the radius of a circle or sphere is any line segment from its center to its perimeter the radius of a circle or sphere is the length of any such segment.
- A blunt tip is an edge or point that is not sharp.
- A trocar is a medical instrument with a sharply three pointed end.
- Two sided taper to fine diamond tip.
- The J-Tip guidewire configuration facilitates advancement while minimiazing trauma during placemnent.
You can apply your custom tip to the following ends:
- Posterior extremity of a medical instrument.
- End nearest to point of attachment or origin.