Modern Grinding offers the following types of guidewire tips which can all be customized to your specific requirements:
J Tip Guidewire
- The J-Tip guidewire configuration facilitates advancement while minimizing trauma during placemnent.
Ball Tip Guidewire
- Simply stated, this is a guidewire, mandrel or core wire with a ball at the tip for navigation. It can also be used for welding a coil on top of the wire.
Flat Tip Guidewire
- This is a guidewire, mandrel or core wire with a flat at the tip for navigation. A flat tip guidewire starts out as a round guidewire but is ground on two sides to a flat.
Beaded Tip Guidewire
- A guidewire with a series of beads, knots or other type of protrusion. The beads we make are typically used along with a coil weld into or over the beads.
Sensor Tipped Guidewire
- Guidewires are increasingly equipped with internal sensors for optimal internal placement and internal monitoring.
Radius Tip Guidewire
- A radius tip is a partial circle. In classical geometry, the radius of a circle or sphere is any line segment from its center to its perimeter the radius of a circle or sphere is the length of any such segment.
Blunt Tip Guidewire
- A blunt tip is an edge or point that is not sharp.
Trocar Tip Guidewire
- A trocar is a medical instrument with a sharply three pointed end.
Diamond Tip Guidewire
- Two sided taper to fine diamond tip.
You can apply your custom tip to the following ends:
- Posterior extremity of a medical instrument.
- End nearest to point of attachment or origin.
Modern Grinding can grind these tips into both ends of your device so for instance a double trocar has trocar tips on both ends of the device. Combine your specialized tip with a specific size and finish to create your very own product.